Internal Account Manager
Job Title: Internal Account Manager
Location: Chesterfield, Derbyshire
This role will be responsible for creating demand for our market leading ranges of Ground Source, Air Source and Exhaust Air Heat Pumps within the designated sales territory. This job is based at our Head Office in Chesterfield, Derbyshire, and will be predominantly telephone based with occasional customer visits.
This is your opportunity to join an ambitious team with clear goals for a market leading brand.
What will you do?
- Sell and specify heat pump products and associated accessories within the building services / heating sectors.
- Establish, develop and maintain relationships with existing and prospective customers via phone and Microsoft teams.
- Process customer enquiries, produce sales proposal packs and quotations.
- Provide presales product and technical specification support.
- Onboard prospective customers from a mixture of inbound sales leads and your own prospecting.
- Develop suitable customers onto the company’s installer partnership scheme.
- Work to achieve and exceed targets and KPIs.
- Manage credit limits and order pipeline.
- Maintain comprehensive records within the company CRM.
- Identify market and competitor changes.
What will you bring?
- Previous experience within a customer relationship, account management or sales environment.
- Product specification or design experience within the heating or building services industry is advantageous.
- Strong focus on delivering an excellent customer experience.
- An appetite to learn and develop skills and knowledge.
- Strong skills in understanding client needs and the ability to identify sales opportunities.
- Individually driven but with a strong team mentality.
- A natural ability to build good internal working relationships.
- Proactive and confident on the phone.
- Good IT skills and an aptitude to learn new software and systems
What will we offer you?
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Private Health Insurance with Employee Assistance/Wellbeing Programme
- Flexible working environment
- Company social events
- Business tools, including laptop
- Comprehensive induction programme including full, job-related training
If you can meet our requirements and are interested in the above opportunity, please write enclosing a CV and covering letter to email@example.com