Why choose a NIBE Pro installer?
NIBE understands the importance of quality installations, which is why we have built an extensive network of highly skilled, trusted installers across the country. Our NIBE Pro installers are fully trained and accredited to fit our products to the highest standard. Our installers will assist you in choosing the right NIBE system to meet your heating needs, ensuring your heat pump is installed correctly so it can perform to its full potential.
- NIBE product trained
- Offer extended warranties
- Experienced fitting NIBE technology
- MCS certified
- Adhere to NIBE’s strict code of practice
Under NIBE’s code of practice installers must:
- Perform professionally, competently and responsibly
- Comply with all relevant UK regulations, standards and codes of practice
- Install and commission all NIBE equipment in accordance with all NIBE’s procedures and installation manuals
- Complete benchmark check lists for NIBE products
- Fully demonstrate correct system operation and controls to customers
- Register installations on NIBE’s website
- Liaise directly with customers and respond to NIBE product enquiries in a quick and proficient manner
- Keep fully up to date with NIBE’s product range as well as developments in the UK’s plumbing and heating industry