NIBE Training Only Terms and Conditions
Training courses are chargeable as indicated and are subject to change.
- Upon receiving full payment the candidates place will be guaranteed.
- Payment methods accepted are credit/debit cards and bank transfers.
- The fee is non-refundable in case of non-attendance.
- The minimum notice period for cancellations is 7 days.
- Written confirmation will be sent within 7 days of receipt of payment providing that the correct course pre-requisite criteria has been met.
- A VAT receipt will be sent to you on receipt of payment.
- NIBE reserve the right to require a minimum number of candidates to attend any training course and to cancel any booking where that minimum number cannot be met.
- A candidates training can be cancelled by NIBE if the course fee is not paid in full prior to the training date.
- NIBE reserve the right to withdraw any candidate from the course where NIBE is not reasonably satisfied by the candidates compliance with and competency for, NIBE’s health and safety procedures where applicable to the course, relevant products and components handled as part of the training.
- NIBE reserve the right to cancel or postpone courses in the event of circumstances beyond its reasonable control. In such circumstances, NIBE will give as much notice as feasibly possible: An alternative training date will be given or a full refund.