"As a heating installer, you are the bridge between households and the low carbon transition."
Industry Leading Business Support
With the renewables market developing at an ever quickening pace, being part of NIBE Pro allows us to support and aid you in growing your business. You will receive:
- Dedicated support from your NIBE Pro account manager.
- Access to extended warranties on eligible products, 5 - 7 years*.
- Access to quality leads from NIBE presence at tradeshows and digital lead generation.
- Direct trading account.
- Direct to site deliveries.
Knowledgeable Technical Support
You will receive the following from our experienced NIBE technical support engineers:
- Dedicated in-house technical support.
- Design support package providing the tools, training and guidance to produce; heat loss calculations, hydraulic schematics, ground loop calculations, MCS performance estimates .
- Site support visits (to provide commissioning assistance on first installations).
- Comprehensive installation history and service reminders.
- Access to NIBE DIM enabling accurate heat pump sizing and selection.
- NIBE Uplink/MyUplink providing remote access to your installation for control and diagnostics anytime, anywhere.
Digital and Online Support
As a NIBE Pro, you will have access to our digital portal and online support, including:
- Personalised website listing.
- Access to a variety of NIBE E-Learning modules.
- Product and marketing literature.
- A NIBE image bank and document search function.
Becoming a NIBE Pro installer means you also get access to our rewards scheme, product offers and various competitions.
- Join the NIBE Pro rewards scheme and earn points on qualified products.
- Eligible for product offers and exclusive competitions.
- Access to the NIBE webshop to redeem reward points on marketing materials, including NIBE branded workwear and tools.