Job Vacancy: Service Manager - Chesterfield
- Responsible for a team of external service engineers, site support and Service Partners.
- This role requires excellent IT, organisational and communication skills.
- This role also has a strong customer focus.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Have a relevant qualification in a building or engineering discipline, and a proven record of successful management in a similar industry.
- Have a track record of managing budgets.
- Have experience of identifying and delivering cost savings, improving processes and customer service experience.
- Have an ability to continuously analyse and report on relevant management information in order to monitor customer and technical services.
- Have strong interpersonal and numerical skills.
A world-class benefits package, including:
- Hybrid car
- Company pension scheme
- Flexible working environment
- Business tools, including mobile phone, laptop, vehicle fuel card, hotel accommodation card and expenses float
- Comprehensive induction programme including full, job-related training
- Private Health Insurance with Employee Assistance/Wellbeing Programme