Job Vacancy: Sales & Customer Service Manager - Chesterfield
- Lead and grow the Sales and Service Department.
- Supervise Sales and Customer Service Administrators to support external Sales Representatives, Service Engineers, Site Support and Service Partners.
- Maintain and ensure a focus upon improving service and maximising the experience for customers.
- Support the external Sales team in dealing with customer enquiries in a timely and efficient manner.
- Track weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and sales metrics
- Oversee the sales order processing and stock purchasing operations
- Involvement in recruiting, and training of new sales & Customer Service Administrators.
- Liaise with internal and external suppliers to ensure stock availability.
- Ensure orders are fulfilled on time in full.
- Maintain stock accuracy.
- Monitor warehouse and transport KPIs to ensure high levels of service.
- Deal with customer complaints in a professional and timely manner.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have at least two years' experience of working in a supervisory position within a sales and customer service environment.
- A knowledge of heating/heat pump sectors would be advantageous.
- Have a strong customer focus, with the ability to understand customer needs and offer the best solutions and support.
- Strong commercial acumen and ability to execute commercial plans to deliver profitable results.
- Strong numeracy and negotiation skills, with the ability to communicate with a wide range of stakeholders
- Excellent IT, organisational and communication skills.
- Demonstration of resilience, persistence, and a proactive approach to challenges and problem solving.
A world-class benefits package, including:
- Company pension scheme.
- Office hours - 8.30-5pm Monday to Friday.
- Flexible working environment.
- Comprehensive induction programme including full, job-related training.
- Private Health Insurance with Employee Assistance/Wellbeing Programme.