Job Vacancy: Marketing Assistant
The Marketing team is currently looking for a dynamic Marketing graduate to join the team to support the team and grow within the role. Reporting into the Head of Marketing and based at our Chesterfield offices, this role is vital to keep the busy department functioning and able to support the sales and growth of the business in the UK.
What will you do?
- Managing all social media channels including planned and reactive posts and responding to messages in line with the social media “tone of voice”
- Ensuring content and user journey of the UK website is correct and up to date
- Management of the elearning platform for our customers
- Management of all the company’s merchandise
- Assisting with delivery of events & campaigns
- Creating and maintaining company presentations (eg training presentations, CPDs, sales presentation etc), ensuring they are in line with the brand guidelines
- Creating and managing user log ins for CRM & the company’s other systems, including for new starters
- Ad hoc Marketing support for the Marketing team, Sales Team and customers
What will you bring?
- Ideally a Marketing graduate
- A digital “native” who is comfortable working with social media and websites etc
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- The ability to work well in a key supporting role as part of a small team
- The desire to learn and grow within a role
What will we offer you?
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave
- Company pension scheme
- Private Health Insurance with Employee Assistance/Wellbeing Programme
- Flexible working environment
- Company social events
- Office hours: 08.30 - 17.00 Monday to Friday
- Comprehensive induction programme including full, job-related training
- Full training on all things related to Marketing (eg website CMS systems, elearning platforms, social media management etc)
If you think you match this criteria and would like to apply for this position to be part of a rapidly growing and exciting business, send your CV to email@example.com for the attention of Olivia Powell-Maycock, Head of Marketing.Apply Here