Job Vacancy: Business Development Manager – Midlands
This role will be responsible for creating demand for our market leading ranges of Ground Source, Air Source and Exhaust Air Heat Pumps within the designated sales territory. With the focus primarily on the specification customer segments, this role will be responsible for gaining NIBE product specifications within the defined customer segments, cultivating long term relationships and a broad network of contacts. The successful candidate will actively manage projects through the specification and tender process to fulfillment.
What will you do?
- Sell and specify heat pump products and associated accessories within the building services / heating sectors
- Proactively target clients and projects within the defined customer segments
- Respond to and provide proposals for project enquiries in a prompt and efficient manner
- Maintain and develop a continuous pipeline of specified projects
- Meet and exceed monthly and yearly sales targets and set KPIs
- Carry out CPDs presentations and attend exhibitions when required
- Maintain comprehensive records within the company CRM system
What will you bring?
- Degree level qualification in relevant engineering or building services discipline
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a B2B business sales role
- Good contacts and relationships within the relevant market sectors
- Strong knowledge of relevant product technologies
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office systems and CRM packages
- Full UK Driving Licence
What will we offer you?
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave
- Sales related bonus scheme
- Hybrid company car
- Company pension scheme
- Private Health Insurance with Employee Assistance/Wellbeing Programme
- Flexible working environment
- Company social events
- Business tools, including mobile phone, laptop, vehicle fuel card, hotel accommodation card and expenses float
- Comprehensive induction programme including full, job-related training
If you think you match this criteria and would like to apply for this position to be part of a rapidly growing and exciting business, send your CV to email@example.com for the attention of Robin Adderley, Sales & Marketing Director.Apply Now